Monday, May 21, 2018

WTF or WTG What's Going on in Your Head

WTF or WTG What's Going on in Your Head

Image source: https://d.justpo.st/media/images/2014/01/4ae4db06023ab24a7697c2ce3df6693c.jpg

You can learn the strategies. You can use the latest and greatest system. You can put a ton of money into training, advertising and a team and STILL get crappy results based on a crappy attitude.

WTG = Way to Go!

Have you ever had any such light bulb moments where something turned into incredibly clear? I had any such moments this morning.

If it seems you are hitting roadblock after roadblock you would be effectively served to pay very close cognizance to what you say to yourself and others. What attitude do you wake up with and hold on to all through the day? Do you take responsibility for your actions or do you blame outside circumstances for why things are not working in your favor. Outside circumstances can be other employees, the economy, competition, increased vendor charges, etc.
Whether or not you believe this, your energy is one of the main significant aspects of success. As has been said, Its not what happens that matters. Its what I do with it that makes all the variation.
Some employees are so conditioned to stay in the WTF attitude that even when they make a sale they say, Yeah but, I need more sales. Or when an answer is offered by someone whos been where they are at they say, Yeah but! to the answer.
Seriously?!?!

Its up to you.

I have an fantastic mentor who is teaching me step-by-step what to do.

Its the attitude that after you hit a wall you dont keep beating your head against the wall saying, WTF why does this always happen to me? but rather the WTG you figured out one more thing that isnt working.

They evaluate the situation, adjust accordingly and start again.

9. Exercise on a regular basis. This one is huge. Ive gone through periods where Ive been totally committed to my physical effectively being and other times, not at all. During the times I put my health on the back burner, things go south pretty fast. I dont feel sensible, my mood isn't as sensible as it could be and I may even fall into the life sucks mode. By exercising I am getting a lot need oxygen that keeps my mind clear, my heart beating and my attitude on song.

8. Get 100% honest about how a lot focused effort I am placing into a project. I can without problems fool myself into believing Im giving 100% to an end result by constantly checking emails, playing around on Facebook, cleaning out a drawer or any sort of things that keep me from doing the one thing where I may get rejected so I all right steer clear of it. And if Im not avoiding it, Im kicking and screaming the overall way thus sabotaging my success.

WTF or WTG?

4. Manage my energy through prayer and meditation.

2.Surround myself with others who also live in the space of gratitude.

WTF = What the F&*K!

Truth be told, you, and only you, are responsible for your mindset. Your mindset determines the form of actions you take and the energy you bring to the game. Your actions are what create the juice in life.

Im working on a new branch of my business requiring time to learn, study, implement and test. In addition, theres a financial investment Ive made and continue to make.

7. Find someone who is less fortunate than me and help them out. When we willingly serve others from the heart its amazing how fast we get out of our stinking thinking and into a place of gratitude.

Ive taken his advice to heart. The first attempt at this new endeavor did not furnish me a huge windfall of success. Quite the opposite. And but, it used to be the 1st attempt. I could quit with a huge, resounding WTF or I can continue with WTG. I choose WTG and should keep going.

I chose to study under this expert because of his results. He is recognized as one of the main profitable employees in this unprecedented industry. Last 12 months he made $1,800,000 selling a distinctive product online. Yes, you read right one million, eight hundred thousand.

Building his business didnt happen with no obstacles, setbacks, failures and frustration. Yet, in spite of this (or maybe for this reason) he maintains an fantastic attitude.

Granted, not everyone wants what you have. However, I can make certain that there's a community of those that could be rabid fans if you would simply furnish them the chance and get excited about all the possibilities that life has in store for you. Are you sure this community knows you exist? And if they do, what energy are you giving themWTF or WTG?

The only butt you will want is the one you sit down on.

So what can you do to shift your attitude? Here are a few things I do on a daily basis that took me from an attitude that literally ended me up on the streets in my mid 20s to one where I have such an appreciation for the blessings in my life that regardless of outward evidence, I KNOW things are all working out in my favor.

10. Avoid living in regret of the past and learn from these things that didnt work the way I had hoped. Vow to do things differently.

6. Find out what others did to know their success and rather than say, Thats easy for you, but Im so flipping unique, it wouldnt work for me, I say, If you can do it, I certainly can too. I just need to find out what to do after which do it.

1. Count my blessings by focusing on what I have to be grateful for every and every day.

You can live a lukewarm life or you could be so on fire with passion that folks are incredibly attracted to you and what it's essential to supply.

Lots of employees dream of running a profitable business where no problems exist and the overall lot works the 1st time they launch it. To me thats a huge WTF!

95% of your business success is based on your attitude. An attitude where you are willing to place the time into learning what you will want to, management your energy when things dont outwardly appear to be working and stay the course with an attitude of gratitude.

My light bulb moment used to be this; to go from lukewarm to passionate is often as simple as changing one tiny thing a letter of the alphabet.

Want to find out what it really takes to succeed? Why not ask experts who have highly profitable businesses? I can assure you, they've got crap happen all the time.

12.Repeat #1 all through my day.

Im not speaking a Pollyanna, head in the clouds type of attitude, but rather one that permits him to management his energy when things dont appear to be working out.

11. Stay as present in this present day as is humanly possible. Step #4 is crucial to being ready to stay present.

3. Realize that what I see in the natural isn't all there is. The Universe is conspiring in my favor for things to work out. What may seem like a roadblock may be the very thing thats necessary for me to be open to something bigger and better than I could ever think up on my own.

Heres a real time example in my business.

Another reason I decided to work with John is his attitude. Not only his business attitude, but towards his family, friends, clients, God and life. People often tell him how lucky he is. Actually, luck isn't his secret weapon. Attitude is.

5. Have a mentor who I can confide in when Im feeling small.

Dont expect to make money immediately Kathleen, my mentor cautioned. Youll likely need to test, test, test several times before you hit the target. Once you do its magical, John stated.

Just because you didnt get the sale on your first call, you didnt sell hundreds of thousands of dollars worthy of stuff with one email and you had only a handful of employees show up on your teleseminar, webinar or live event, does not mean youve failed. It means you likely have more work to do.

Crap that might likely shock you. Yet, when the poop hits the fan they dont say, This isnt fair. Why did this have to happen? This is way too hard.

One letter apart with a world of difference in the meaning and outcome.

Nope! They management their thoughts and energy. Sure, they might have brief periods where they fall victim to an attitude that's not serving them, but they are fast to shake this off.

5 Benefits of Having a Virtual Accounting Department

Image source: https://corporatehub.hk/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/proper-accounting-records-1080x675.jpg Having a virtual accounting departme...